Siena Heights University provides information in compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), which requires postsecondary institutions participating in federal student aid to make the following disclosures to current and prospective students, employees, and the public.
- Accreditation Siena Heights University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.Siena Heights is also accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the Council for Social Work Education (CSWE), the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).Siena Heights holds membership in the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities, the Michigan Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Michigan, the Michigan Colleges Foundation (MCF), the Council of Independent Colleges, the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics, the Council for Opportunity in Education, the Association of Governing Boards, the National Association of College and University Business Officers, and several athletic conferences, including the Wolverine-Hoosier Athletic Conference. The University is authorized to prepare students for teacher certification in Michigan and other states. Upon request, students may review University accreditation at the office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, Sacred Heart Hall, Room 202, on the Adrian campus.
- Academic Programs
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Transfer Policy
- Athletic Program Participation and Financial Support Report:
In compliance with the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA), SHU annually files a report with the U.S. Department of Education through the online survey provided by the Department. Data from this survey is provided through the “Equity in Athletics Data Analysis Cutting Tool.” Please contact the SHU Athletic Department at (517) 264-7870 to make arrangements to view SHU’s EADA Report.
- Athletic Aid Report
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Crime Statistics
- Emergency Response Guidelines
- Missing Student Notification Policy and Procedures
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
Employees: Log in to MySiena and find the Employee Handbook on the Human Resources page. Navigate to Section 4 (Employment Law), Drug Free Workplace Policy.
- Title IX