SHU Campus Tour
Welcome to Adrian campus!
Below there are video tours highlighting important buildings and aspects of campus. Enjoy this beautiful overview of what it is to be Saint.
Interactive Campus Map
1. Archangelus Hall
2. Joseph K. McLaughlin Baseball Stadium
3. Benincasa Hall
4. Campus Village Apartments
5. Christensen Softball Field
6. Dominican Hall
8. McLaughlin Baseball Office/Clubhouse
9. Ledwidge Hall
(Campus Safety, Counseling & Health Clinics, Residence Life)
10. O’Laughlin Stadium & Dawson Field
11. Mary & Sash Spencer Athletic Complex
12. McLaughlin University Center
(Bookstore, SHU Shop, Dining Hall)
13. Patricia A. Erickson Enrollment & Welcome Center (Undergraduate Admissions Office, Graduate & Professional Enrollment Office, Financial Aid Office)
14. Sacred Heart Hall
(Library, Student Accounts, Registrar, President)
15. Science Building
16. Spencer Performing Arts Center
17. St. Catherine Hall
18. St. Dominic Chapel
19. McLaughlin Health Sciences Building
(Nursing & Teacher Education programs)
20. Studio Angelico
21. Track Throwing Areas
22. Trinity Gardens
23. Volleyball Courts
The mission of Siena Heights University, a Catholic University founded and sponsored by the Adrian Dominican Sisters, is to assist people to become more competent, purposeful, and ethical through a teaching and learning environment which respects the dignity of all.
Siena Heights University Mission Statement
We challenged Siena Heights Marketing Work Study, Karsyn Wolf, with the task of putting together a virtual “tour” of our Adrian campus, highlighting important buildings and aspects of campus. Enjoy this beautiful overview of what it is to be Saint.
Adrian Campus Virtual Tour
Join us as former Siena students, Kathryn Gordon, and Artur Ignacio Becker take you on a (virtual) tour of our main campus in Adrian, Michigan!
Directions to Campus
Interested in Siena Heights University?
Experience Siena Heights by touring campus and meeting the people who make up our dynamic community.
Questions? Let’s Talk.
We’d love to get to know you and answer any questions you may have.