You may request an official transcript in person, in writing, by faxing or by downloading a printable Transcript Request Form.
- Your written signature is required to release your transcript.
- Normal processing time is 24 hours. At the beginning and ending of each semester processing time may be extended due to other office responsibilities. Please allow ample time for your particular needs.
- Transcripts will not be released if you have a financial obligation with the University
- You may request that your transcript be held until grades have been recorded or changed or degree has been posted.
- Please limit your requests to no more than 5-10 transcripts per request
UNDERGRADUATE & GRADUATE TRANSCRIPTS
DID YOU ATTEND BEFORE FALL 1991?
If you attended Siena Heights University prior to Fall 1991 you will need to submit your request to the Registrar’s Office. They will prepare your transcripts and mail them through the U.S. Postal Service. Requests must be done in writing and submitted directly to the Registrar’s Office with your signature of release. There is no charge for this service. Click here to print out the request form. You can fax this form to 517-264-7744 or mail it to the Registrar’s Office.
DID YOU START YOUR COURSE WORK AT SIENA HEIGHTS AFTER FALL 1991?
If you have attended Siena Heights University since Fall 1991, help us “go green” and request your Siena Heights University transcript online and have them sent electronically. This is Siena Heights’ preferred method of sending transcripts.
REQUEST AN ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPT
- Go to www.parchment.com
- Parchment has a list of all the colleges and universities that are part of its network. Please consult this listing for the school where you are sending your transcripts for admissions or evaluation.
- Create an account (initial visit only) with a valid email address; complete your profile and choose a password.
- Complete your registration through the confirmation email sent by Parchment.
- Select destinations to receive your transcripts.
- Sign user agreement and pay online. This money is paid directly to Parchment for their service. Siena Heights University does not receive any of this money.
- The following fees are our special MECH rates as part of the compact agreement for MECH states. Any surcharge the school wants to set would be in addition to these fees for students. These charges are subject to change by Parchment.
- Electronic transcript fee (Base fee): $3.00
- In addition to base:
- Paper handling fee: $1.70
- U.S. FedEx: $25.75
- Canada/Mexico: $3.25
- Canada/Mexico FedEx: $32.50
- International FedEx: $40
- The Registrar’s Office will receive the information from Parchment, check your account balance, prepare the electronic data, and then send it to Parchment electronically. Parchment will send the electronic transcript to the address you provided. NOTE: If you owe money to the University, your request will be rejected. Sorry, the money you paid to Parchment will not be returned. This is the policy of Parchment.
WHEN CAN I GET MY TRANSCRIPT AFTER I HAVE MADE MY FINAL PAYMENT?
For checks written, there is a seven business day wait for the check to clear the bank before the transcript is released. For ACH/electronic check payments, there is a seven business day wait before the transcript is released. This is because the ACH/electronic check is treated like a regular check. For credit card (MasterCard, Discover or American Express) payments, transcripts will be released within 24 hours.
ORDERING WHILE ON CAMPUS
Transcript request forms are available in the Office of the Registrar. Office hours are from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. You may also download a printable request form and mail it to the Registrar’s Office.
ORDERING FROM OFF CAMPUS
You may either mail or fax your request. Your transcript request must be in writing to the Office of the Registrar. You may also download a printable request form and mail it to the Registrar’s Office. The letter or fax should include the following information:
- Your full name
- Any former name(s)
- Your social security number
- Your date of birth
- Your last date of attendance or graduation date from Siena Heights
- Your current address and phone
- The address where the transcript is to be sent
- Sign and date request
- All express or priority mail will be charged the current postal rate and must be pre-paid by student/alumni at the time of the request
- Send your written transcript request to the contact address at the upper right of this page.
IMPORTANT FACTS TO REMEMBER
- FERPA guidelines regarding release of student records are adhered to.
- We cannot release transcripts without a written request with your signature.
- Parents, relatives, friends MAY NOT REQUEST a transcript for you.
- Parents, relatives or friends may not pick up your transcript without your written permission.
- Transcripts sent or issued directly to you will be stamped “Issued to Student.”
- Transcripts will not be released if you have a financial obligation to the University.
- Your signature must appear on all requests.
- Siena Heights does not accept e-mailed transcript requests.
ORDERING A REPLACEMENT DIPLOMA
Has your original diploma been damaged or lost? You can order a new diploma from the Registrar’s Office very easily. Please send the following to the Registrar’s Office:
- Your name as it should appear on your diploma
- Your current name
- Your current address
Your phone number
- Your check or money order for $50
- Your signature
Since this is a special printing of your diploma, it will take from 6 to 8 weeks for your diploma to arrive from the printer. All replacement diplomas have Siena Heights University and the signatures of the current Vice President/Dean and President printed on them. The date and degree on your new diploma will be the actual information from your file.
SEND YOUR WRITTEN TRANSCRIPT REQUEST TO:
Siena Heights University
Attn: Registrar’s Office
1247 E. Siena Heights Dr.
Adrian, MI 49221
Or fax your request to: 517-264-7744.