Sign up here to receive alerts from Siena Heights University about potential, developing, or existing emergencies. Your mobile phone/device must be able to receive text messages and your service plan must support receiving them. If you are unsure, please check with your service provider. You must have your mobile phone/device present during sign up.
Text Message Only Sign-Up: Text the Keyword for the appropriate campus center to 79516 (Example: text the word “adrian” to 79516 to sign up for Adrian Campus Alerts):
- Adrian Campus – adrian
- Online Program – onlinecenter
- Family and Friends – supporters
- Henry Ford Community College Center – hfccenter
- Jackson Community College Center – jacksoncenter
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College Center – kalamazoocenter
- Kellogg Community College Center – kelloggcenter
- Lake Michigan College Center – lakemicenter
- Lansing Theological Studies Program – lansingtsp
- Lansing Community College Center – lansingcenter
- Metropolitan Detroit Center – metrocenter
- Monroe Community College Center – monroecenter
Instructions when using the sign up button below:
- Step 1: Ready! Choose a username and password for your SHU Alerts account and complete the form below. You may use any username/password – your account is separate from other SHU accounts.
- Step 2: Set! Your phone will receive a text message with a 4-digit number. Enter this number on the confirmation page. After completing this step, your registration will become active immediately.
- Step 3: Go! After you have enrolled in SHU Alerts, you may log into your account to add an additional cell phone number or an email address to receive text messages.
If you already have an account login now.