Transferring to Siena Heights University

Siena Heights welcomes students transferring from other colleges and universities. Transfer students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale and have completed 12 semester hours of transferable credit. If you do not have 12 semester hours of credit, you will need to follow the first-time freshmen admissions requirements.

2023-2024 College of Distinction Badge
2023-2024 Catholic College of Distinction Badge
MVAA Veteran-Friendly School - Silver 2023-2024

Request more information.

Documents Required

In addition to completing the online application for admission, please have the following documents sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions:

  • Official transcripts sent from all colleges and postsecondary institutions attended.
  • Official high school transcript or GED test results if under 60 hours completed and/or attained an associate degree.
  • If applicable, official Advanced Placement (AP) or College Level Examination Program (CLEP) test results.
  •  If applicable, official copy of DD214 for Military training.


College scholarships for Residential Campus transfer students are available. Our Admissions staff will help you find the the right transfer scholarships for your situation.

Interested in Siena Heights University?


Experience Siena Heights by touring campus and meeting the people who make up our dynamic community.

Questions? Let’s Talk.

We’d love to get to know you and answer any questions you may have.