Learn more about Graduate College
Siena Heights University offers Master of Arts degrees in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Leadership, and Teacher Education, and a Specialist of Arts degree in Educational Leadership.
Advantages of being a SHU graduate student include:
- Courses designed for working adults
- Evening and weekend courses
- Small class sizes
- Individualized academic advising
- Blended online delivery courses
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) not required for admission
- Dedicated faculty with career credentials
- Locations throughout Michigan
Learn more about Graduate College Admissions Criteria & Requirements
Minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited institution of higher education required.
Submission of the following documents:
Siena Heights University Graduate College
- Completed Online Application
- Current Resume
- Application Essays
- All Post-Secondary Transcripts
- 3 Letters of Reference
- Conviction Disclosure Form
- A nonrefundable application fee of $50. Please make a check payable to Siena Heights University and mail it to:
Attention: Betsy Brooks
1247 E. Siena Heights Drive
Adrian, MI 49221
- Copy of Teaching Certificate required for
- Graduate Teacher Education applicants (optional for Montessori, Math Education with Technology, and TESOL concentrations)
- School Counseling (applicants seeking NT endorsement)
- Educational Leadership
A personal interview is required for all Counselor Education and Leadership applicants.
For more information, forms, links and more, please visit Graduate College on MySiena.
For more information about the Graduate College, contact:
or 877-438-1586 / 517-264-7665
Hear from our current students and graduates what the Siena Effect has done for them.