High school or college students who have not yet filed their Free Application for Federal Student Aid can get some help at the FAFSA Friday event from 2-6 p.m. Friday, March 22, in Dominican Hall on the campus of Siena Heights University.
Here is a checklist of things to bring to the event:
· Your PIN number
· Social Security number
· Your parent or legal guardian’s Social Security number. (If you are 23 or younger and a dependent)
· Your driver’s license (if any)
· Your W-2 forms or other records of money earned
· Your 2012 federal income tax return, if filed
· Your spouse’s 2012 income tax return, if filed and if married
· Your parent’s 2012 federal income tax return, if filed
· Your 2012 untaxed income records (for example, Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, welfare, or veterans benefits records)
· Your 2012 bank statements
· Your 2012 business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records
· Your alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
For questions or directions about FAFSA Friday, contact Sarah Korth at 517-264-7187 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Kosarue at 517-264-7132 or email@example.com.