THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!...
We can’t thank our friends, faculty, staff and alumni enough! Last year was a record year for fundraising at SHU. More than $2.3 million was raised during the last fiscal year in support of Siena Heights University and our mission. We’d like to share with you some of our other achievements.
Some of the other highlights from last year were:
· Successfully met the Adrian Dominican-Trustee Challenge Goal of $500,000
· Raised over $100,000 for the Sister Miriam Michael Stimson, OP, Lecture Hall Renovation Project
· Launched the Fieldhouse Locker Room Renovation Project
· Phone-A-Thon nears $100,000 in annual pledges, up from $20,000 three years ago
· From the Heights newsletter generated nearly $10,000 dollars in donations
· Over 1,580 donors supported SHU last fiscal year, an increase over previous years
· For the first time, Online Giving is now possible at Siena Heights
As we start a new school year, we must keep in mind that we can always do better. After all, Sister Peg’s inaugural challenge to the Siena Heights community was to… Be Bold and Think Higher.
In the coming months, you will hear about exciting new things happening at SHU. We encourage you to stay involved and continue to support Siena Heights and our mission. We simply could not do what we do without you! You make Siena Heights University the great place that it is!
Thank you again for your support, and GO SAINTS!