Minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited institution of higher education required.
Submission of the following documents:
Siena Heights University Graduate College
- Completed Online Application
- Current Resume
- Application Essays
- All Post-Secondary Transcripts
- 3 Letters of Reference
- Conviction Disclosure Form
- A nonrefundable application fee of $50. Please make a check payable to Siena Heights University and mail it to:
Attention: Betsy Brooks
1247 E. Siena Heights Drive
Adrian, MI 49221
- Copy of Teaching Certificate required for
- Graduate Teacher Education applicants (optional for Montessori, Math Education with Technology, and TESOL concentrations)
- School Counseling (applicants seeking NT endorsement)
- Educational Leadership
A personal interview is required for all Counselor Education and Leadership applicants.
For more information, forms, links and more, please visit Graduate College on MySiena.
For more information about the Graduate College, contact:
or 877-438-1586 / 517-264-7665