Browse this website to find out all you can about SHU
Visit International Studies on MySiena for more information.
You will need to submit the following information:
1. Official secondary school transcript
2. Submit official transcript evaluation. Approved transcript evaluation services are
WES, ACCRAO or ECE.
3. Standardized test scores such as the WASSCE or NECO
4. SAT or ACT scores (if available)
5. Transcripts from other universities (if applicable)
Make arrangements to have your information sent directly to:
Siena Heights University
International Studies Office
1247 E Siena Heights Drive
Adrian, Michigan 49221
Unofficial transcripts may be transmitted electronically to email@example.com
Pay the $2000 deposit (refundable if visa is not obtained)
Complete the I-20 application packet that can be downloaded from MySiena with accompanying bank support documents
International students who are going to college for the first time are required to participate in welcome week and are expected be on campus three days before welcome week begins. All other international students are required to be on campus three days before classes begin.