Registration for Winter 2011 Begins Nov. 1; Winter 1 Starts Jan. 8, 2011
Download the program information packet below for more information on admissions and degree requirements, sample course sequence, and tuition/ financial aid.
Degrees offered through Siena's NCA regionally-accredited Distance Learning Programs include the Bachelor of Applied Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, and Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies. Several minors are also available to consider within your degree plan including Health Care Management!
Highlights of the Completely Online Program:
- Transfer up to 90 semester hours toward degree requirements.
- Class sessions start every 8 weeks!
- Enroll in one class at a time, or more depending on your schedule. Finish your degree as it works best for you.
- Online courses are assembled into weekly units and instructed by faculty with related subject matter experience. Students complete assignments and participate in weekly self-paced discussions (with no requirement to participate at a set time on a given night).
- Complete your degree in less than two years! (dependent on remaining degree requirements)
General Admission requirements for the Distance Learning Programs:
- applicable major
- minimum 70 credits in transfer preferred
- minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- completion of appropriate liberal arts education requirements
Admission to the Online BBA program includes:
- an associate degree in a business related field or a portfolio of business related coursework with at least 75 credits in transfer
- completion of pre-requisite business coursework
- 3 or more years of work experience in a business setting
- a 2.5 cumulative gpa