Download the program information packet below for more information on the Distance Learning Programs!
Degrees offered include the Bachelor of Applied Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, and Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies. Several minors are also available to consider within your degree plan!
The NCA-accredited program is designed in a sequence of accelerated online courses finished generally within a two-year timeframe. Each online course is offered in an 8-week format and can be completed one at a time, allowing you to finish at least 2 courses per semester conveniently within your schedule. An academic advisor will provide you with a degree plan prior to the start of your coursework that will pinpoint your remaining degree requirements.
General Admission requirements for the Distance Learning Programs:
- applicable major (Bachelor of Applied Science major or Multidisciplinary Studies major)
- minimum 70 credits in transfer preferred
- minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- completion of appropriate liberal arts education requirements
Admission to the Online BBA program includes:
- an associate degree in a business related field or a portfolio of business related coursework with at least 75 credits in transfer
- completion of pre-requisite business coursework
- 3 or more years of work experience in a business setting
- a 2.5 cumulative gpa
Don't delay...APPLY today! The first fall session starts Saturday, August 28.