The heart of the internship is the success the intern achieves in encountering and solving real-life problems in a professional workplace setting.
The SHU business internship program provides the following benefits:
- Help to provide students with relevant work experience, which is key to securing a job upon graduation.
- While not required, internship credit can be applied to the major requirements.
- Paid internships help defray educational costs for the student.
- Students develop a digital portfolio of their internship project to share with prospective employers.
Our students have interned at numerous companies, including:
- Anderson Corp.
- Croswell Opera House
- First Federal Bank
- Greenstone Farm Credit
- Kapnick Insurance
- Kraft Foods
- NBC Toledo Channel 24
- The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Promedica Health Systems
- WLEN Radio
- Wacker Silicones