The Heritage Society honors individuals who have made planned giving commitments to Siena Heights University. A planned gift is a great way to support Siena Heights. Whether it’s a gift of real estate or life insurance, a deferred annuity, or an amount in your will, your planned gift establishes a legacy at Siena Heights University for generations to come. It can also offer you and your family substantial financial benefits and tax savings.
President’s Cabinet (PC) Members are alumni and friends of Siena Heights who contribute at least $1000 a year to Siena Heights University. These special friends recognize and support the value of a Catholic liberal arts education to our student through their generosity. President’s Cabinet Members can support a variety of programs and initiatives including:
- Scholarship support through the Siena Heights Fund
- Endowed Scholarships
- Special Projects
- Or other unrestricted giving
As a way of showing our sincere appreciation for PC members generosity,
- President Cabinet members are invited to our annual PC dinner. It is a night of appreciation and a way for Siena Heights University to say thanks in a formal way.
- President’s Cabinet members are also kept apprised of the happenings at Siena through personal letters from President Sister Peg Albert, OP, PhD.
- Donors who restrict their gift to student scholarships are also invited to our annual Scholarship Luncheon where they will have the opportunity to meet the students who were sponsored by their scholarships.
PC gifts are tax deductible and contributions can be spread throughout the year ($250 a quarter or $83.33 a month, etc.) Also many companies have matching gift programs for their employees an spouses so that your gift to Siena Heights can be doubled or tripled.
Questions? Contact the Siena Heights University Advancement Department by phone at 1-800-693-0506 or by email at email@example.com.