Financial Aid


Siena Heights University has partnered with HigherOne, a financial services company, to bring a method of refund disbursement to campus. For more information visit the Higher One Easy Refund Website

Financial aid and tuition refunds (*where applicable*) will be disbursed to Siena Heights University students via a HigherOne Easy Refund Card. With the Easy Refund service, refunds will be delivered in the manner the students choose - debit card or electronic transfer. 

We are very excited about this opportunity to provide students a choice on how they wish to receive their refunds. Even if you do not receive Financial Aid, you may be eligible to receive a refund from Siena Heights University. For example, if you drop a class during the drop/add period, you are eligible for a refund.

For more information check out our Video Fast Facts on HigherOne.



1. If you are not certain if we have your correct information, check your address in MySiena.

2. If the information is incorrect OR if you are unable to view your account online, please contact the Registrar's Office at 517-264-7120 to verify and update your information as needed.

NOTE: If we do not have your current address, you will NOT receive the easy refund card. The new Easy Refund Card will be mailed to the student's legal address on file with the university. Therefore, if your address is incorrect you will not receive your refund when you expect it. We encourage ALL students to verify that we have accurate mailing addresses.

3. Beginning in mid August (or not long after you are registered), students will receive a HigherOne Easy Refund card in the mail. The card will arrive in an envelope with the text "Important Refund Disbursement Information" printed on the front of the envelope. PLEASE HOLD ON TO THIS CARD! When you receive your card, you will need to activate your card online. For more information about your options, please visit the Easy Refund site

If you do not activate your card, you will NOT receive a refund
 During card activation, you will choose how to receive your refund money. If you want to FASTER access to your funds, simply choose to have your refund deposited directly into your HigherOne One Account. You are not required to open a HigherOne debit account, however you must make a choice for your preferred method payment (debit card or electronic transfer).

4. For more information about the Easy Refund Card, click here or contact SHU Student Accounts at 517-264-7110 or
Contact Us at (800) 521-0009.
Siena Heights University Main Campus. 1247 E. Siena Heights Dr. Adrian, MI 49221.