Your next steps to become a Siena Heights University student are:
Now that you know Siena Heights is your college choice, the next important step is to deposit. Reserve your place for the fall 2014 semester with an enrollment deposit of $200 for campus resident students ($100 Tuition and Fees Prepayment and $100 Housing Deposit), or $100 for commuter students ($100 Tuition and Fees Prepayment). Checks should be made payable to Siena Heights University. Enrollment deposits are refundable until May 1. Please return your enrollment deposit with your Candidate Reply and Housing Request forms to:
Office of Admissions
Siena Heights University
1247 E. Siena Heights Dr.
Adrian, MI 49221
Candidate Reply Form
Housing Request Form
2. Sign up For a Student Orientation and Registration Day (SOAR)
Register online for a New Student Orientation and Registration (SOAR) Day to pick the date that works best for you to come back to campus! Students attending a SOAR Day will meet their academic advisor, register for classes and receive important information about starting your college journey. To register online, click on the icon below.
Here is the schedule for 2014:
- Saturday, May 17 (REGISTRATION FULL)
- Monday, June 9 (REGISTRATION FULL)
- Thursday, June 12 (REGISTRATION FULL)
- Monday, June 16 (REGISTRATION FULL)
- Wednesday, June 18 (REGISTRATION FULL)
- Tuesday, July 22 (REGISTRATION FULL)
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
- Friday, July 25 (REGISTRATION FULL)
- Monday, Aug. 11