Dual Enrollment

Get a head start on your college education while still in high school! Begin earning college credit as early as your junior year in high school. Siena Heights University’s dual enrollment program offers a wide variety of courses to choose from. And, Siena’s accreditation allows you to transfer those credits to other colleges and universities nationwide.


To enroll in SHU’s Dual Enrollment program, you must be a high school junior or senior and have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Talk to your high school counselor or call SHU Admissions Representative Sara Chrenko at 517-264-7179 to get started.

Course Availability

To view a list of available courses, click here.

Dual Enrollment Forms

 TitleModified DateSize
Dual Enrollment Consent Form3/1/201232.77 KB
Dual Enrollment Application3/1/201278.51 KB
Contact Us at (800) 521-0009

Siena Heights University Main Campus
1247 E. Siena Heights Dr.
Adrian, MI 49221