Discover Days provide experiences for prospective students and their supporters to interact with the Siena Heights community. Visitors will have the opportunity to learn about the admissions process, tour campus, engage with staff and faculty, and hear first-hand from current students. A meal in our new University Center, and a SHU t-shirt will be included.
Here is the Discover Days schedule for the 2014-15 academic year:
- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2014 (check-in from 9-10 a.m.; visit program runs from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2014 (check-in from 3-4 p.m.; visit program runs from 4-7 p.m.)
- SATURDAY, MARCH 21, 2015 (check-in from 9-10 a.m.; visit program runs from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2015 (check-in from 9-10 a.m.; visit program runs from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
Schedule an Individual Campus Visit
If your schedule won’t accommodate a Discover Day, students also have the opportunity to schedule an individual appointment with an Admissions Representative. During an individual visit, visitors will tour campus with a current student and meet individually with an Admissions staff member. In addition, faculty appointments are encouraged and are a great way for students to learn more about their intended program of interest.
Individual visits are offered:
- Weekdays at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., or 3 p.m.*
- Saturdays at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., or 11 a.m. Please contact the Admissions Office for availability.**
*The average Individual Campus Visit will last approximately 2-2 1/2 hours.
**Please note, faculty visits are only available Monday through Friday.
Call us at (517) 264-7180, or e-mail email@example.com to schedule your visit!
Need a Campus Map or Directions to Siena?