Minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited institution of higher education required.
Submission of the following documents:
- Completed Online Application
- Current Resume
- Application Essays
- All Post-Secondary Transcripts
- 3 Letters of Reference
- Conviction Disclosure Form
- Copy of Teaching Certificate required for
- Graduate Teacher Education applicants (optional for Montessori, Math Education with Technology, and TESOL concentrations)
- School Counseling (applicants seeking NT endorsement)
- Educational Leadership
A personal interview is required for all Counselor Education and Leadership applicants.
For more information, forms, links and more, please visit Graduate College on MySiena or click on the button below.
Contact a Graduate College Representative
For Adrian and Monroe campuses:
or 877-438-1586 / 517-264-7665
For the Metro Detroit campus:
or 800-787-7784 / 248-799-5490
For the Battle Creek, Benton Harbor, and Lansing campuses: