Ordering while on campus
Transcript request forms are available in the Office of the Registrar. Office hours are Mon-Fri, 8 to 5. You may also download a printable request form here and mail it to the Registrar's Office.
Ordering from off campus
You may either mail or fax your request. Your transcript request must be in writing to the Office of the Registrar. You may also download a printable request form and mail it to the Registrar's Office. The letter or fax should include the following information:
- Your full name
- Any former name(s)
- Your social security number
- Your date of birth
- Your last date of attendance or graduation date from Siena Heights
- Your current address and phone
- The address where the transcript is to be sent
- Sign and date request
- All express or priority mail will be charged the current postal rate and must be pre-paid by student/alumni at the time of the request
Send your written transcript request to the contact address at the upper right of this page.
Important Facts to Remember
- FERPA guidelines regarding release of student records are adhered to.
- We cannot release transcripts without a written request with your signature.
- Parents, relatives, friends MAY NOT REQUEST a transcript for you.
- Parents, relatives or friends may not pick up your transcript without your written permission.
- Transcripts sent or issued directly to you will be stamped "Issued to Student."
- Transcripts will not be released if you have a financial obligation to the University.
- Your signature must appear on all requests.
- Siena Heights does not accept e-mailed transcript requests.
Ordering A Replacement Diploma
Has your original diploma been damaged or lost? You can order a new diploma from the Registrar's Office very easily. Please send the following to the Registrar's Office:
Since this is a special printing of your diploma, it will take from 6 to 8 weeks for your diploma to arrive from the printer. All replacement diplomas have Siena Heights University and the signatures of the current Vice President/Dean and President printed on them. The date and degree on your new diploma will be the actual information from your file.
- Your name as it should appear on your diploma
- Your current name
- Your current address
- Your phone number
- Your check or money order for $50
- Your signature